Thursday, April 19, 2007

And This is What They Said...

CAPITOL HILL- SUPREME COURT: NO PARTIAL BIRTH ABORTIONS...

HILLARY: 'Erosion of our constitutional rights'...
GIULIANI: 'I agree with it'...
OBAMA: 'I strongly disagree'...
ROMNEY: 'A step forward'...
MCCAIN:
I'm very happy...

EDWARDS: 'I could not disagree
more strongly'...

BUSH: “The Supreme Court’s decision is an affirmation of the
progress we have made over the past six years in protecting human dignity and upholding the sanctity of life. We will continue to work for the day when every child is welcomed in life and protected in law.”

1 comment:

Joan said...

I saw your comment on LPM and wanted to let you know I'm praying for your friends. Just wanted to let you know that I know what it's like "in the waiting"...I've been there for a long while (inconsolable and frustrated and "unable to move").

I just blogged in vague detail some of where I was coming from, don't know if that helps any, but blessings to you and yours all the same.

www.5purposedriven.wordpress.com
(I can't get blogger to take my wordpress address.)