Monday, April 30, 2007

Monday, Monday, Monday


Monday Meme 41 : 2006-04-02 : Spring Forward


1. List 3 things you like about spring:


daffodils

the new green of spring

the feeling in my spirit of new life, and the RESUREECTION!!! It is really what it's all about!


2. List 3 things you hate about spring:


Pollen

Pollen

Pollen


3. Do you set your clocks forward in the spring? Do you think it is a good idea?


Yes - it is a great idea, unless you are a classroom teacher dealing with students that get totally thrown off the change.


4. Do you have allergies in the spring? Do you take any allergies medications?


Yes - see #2!! Yes, Yes, Yes!!


5. What are you looking forward to the most this spring?


I have been counting the days since January 1st for a trip to Edisto Island in June with my closest friends, who are truly my kindred spirits.


I was the 5,517th person to take this week's Monday Meme!

1 comment:

Hootin Anni said...

Hi!
Nice to meet you.

If you're interested in joining the Over 50 blogger blogroll, you'll need to add the javascript to your sidebar.

Scroll down to find it. Just copy and paste it anywhere you wish.

Here's the link
Click Here

[I'll be away for a day or two, so when I return, I'll come by and check, then add your blog.]