Tuesday, September 30, 2008

It's About Time!!!

If everything goes according to the plan - did I really just say that??? Robert will be home this week!! Can I say that we are all just a little excited here!! David and I are heading to SC on Friday, then NC on Sunday. Robert's parents are heading up. This is going to be one great homecoming!! I cannot thank each of you enough for the prayers that have been said on Robert's behalf. Thank you!! Thank you!! Keep praying - there are so many of our men and women who are still there fighting on our behalf!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Praise God! This is wonderful news!!!!!!! I am so happy for you and your family!!!

Technonana said...

OH YEA!!! HAPPY HAPPY HOMECOMING!! I AM SO EXCITED FOR ALL OF YOU, AND YOU KNOW I WILL KEEP PRAYING!!
DAN AND I WILL BE PASSING YOU ON THE ROAD SOMEWHERE... WE ARE HEADED TO THE FLORIDA PANHANDLE FOR A FAMILY REUNION... WILL NOT RETURN UNTIL NEXT WEEK SOMETIME.
LOVE YA!!
SHARON

Unknown said...

I hope it was a wonderful homecoming!

JeanMac said...

Ok, I have a major case of goose bumps - how exciting.