Thursday, October 02, 2008

OOPS!!

After numerous wonderful emails, calls and comments - I need to clarify that Robert's Homecoming is NEXT week!! I guess you could say that I am just a little too overexcited here!! So keep praying him home and I will keep updating. I am on my way to meet up with a great friend who moved away a couple of years ago. She just flew into town to be at the Brandon Care Pregnancy Center's Annual Gala this evening. Tomorrow is another day - and THEN, David and I are heading north to the real south!! Kelly, I can't WAIT to get to Summerville tomorrow!! Then downtown for some special shopping, Edisto Island to look at a piece of property, and finally - Bowen's Island for dinner. Can you just think of a more perfect day!?! Of course we will be listening to SEC football while we are doing all of this.

6 comments:

Angela Baylis said...

Have a GREAT weekend! I LOVE LOVE LOVE your new look! Sounds like you'll have the best time! It's feeling like Fall here, so I'm starting to live through the lives of my friends in the south. Have fun!
Love,
Angie xoxo

Technonana said...

Kathy... I hate it that I am HERE and you are THERE!! Kinda strange isn't it??? But I know you will have a great week-end!! and I know I will catch up with you again soon!!
Love Ya!!
Sharon

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to drop by and tell you I am praying for Robert's safe return. I guess you are just a little bit excited. I bet you had a wonderful weekend! Please thank Robert for his service to our country for me. I could cry just thinking about him holding Collin again! You all have a most blessed week! Love, Annette

Kathy said...

Hi Kathy, I too am a Kathy. Found you through Bloggers Over 50 and thought I'd pay a visit. You have a lovely blog. I'll be sure to bookmark you so I can come back for another visit.

I hope you have a wonderful day and a great trip North.

Anonymous said...

Nice blog. I have read some of your post and I enjoyed reading them. Looking forward for more posting soon.

Thanks!

Anonymous said...

you really have a nice blog here...keep it up! God Bless!