Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Claiming, but to be Honest - still cautious

I have an appointment with my favorite "crazy Cuban" doctor this morning at 9. He is crazy in an endearing sort of way, while being an excellent doctor. We should have the results from Friday's procedure, but if I am completely honest - I will feel 100% better when I see in writing what the doctor believed to be true on Friday. The answer still has to be found as to what is going on - I am ready to get this over with!! I have followed directions for probably the first time in my life - the "hoverers" have been ever present, and made sure that I have done nothing but sleep and rest for the past 4 days. Does anyone know how difficult that is for an active ADD adult type?? I have gotten lots of Beth Moore studying done, made up for not being able to drive to my favorite shopping places by shopping online, checked out all of the hotels - let's use that term loosely - in eastern Kenya for David, lots of house-hunting in the Charleston area for a house several years from now, and learned everything that I can about the liver. I am working on an incredible business plan for a friend of mine - and have even worked on getting our Monday night Beth Moore group to go on one of the Christian Girl Cruises. OHHH - and do you even know how much shopping you can do online when you have just found out that you are going to be a grandmother!?!?! On another note - This health issue is beginning to totally mess up our vacation which should be starting in 8 days. AGH!!!!

SOOOO - please pray with me for good, positive news today!!

"And who knows but that you have come to royal position for such a time as this?"

3 comments:

Alida Sharp said...

I pray that you will hear good news... and that God will bring you peace.

Carolinian in Texas said...

You know that you are in my thoughts and prayers today. I can hardly stand it, that I am not there with you. I know that God has you enfolded in His arms and that you will get through this with His help.

Michael and Christina said...

The whole list of things you said you've done the past 4 days hardly sounds like rest :) I have been praying for you and hope (in the biblical sense) for a good report. Can't wait to hear!