Thursday, October 18, 2007

Headed North!!!

For the next 7 days I am trading our Gulf Coast sunset for a much cooler lakeside sunset in the mountains. We left after work today and headed north on 75. We will meet up with part of our family tomorrow in Atlanta - making it to Cashiers by mid afternoon. There will be a total of 22 of us resting, reading, laughing, playing cards, boating, worshiping, eating, hiking, playing games, watching favorite movies, watching old home movies, shopping and just being together. Did I mention watching the Gamecocks play on Saturday?? The greatest is leaving our remodeling project and dust in Florida!! I will catch you all up from a higher and cooler place!!

4 comments:

JeanMac said...

Oh, we love family gatherings! Have a great time. Beautiful picture.

annette said...

Pull out those favorite new winter clothes, yes ma'am. Bring it on. Beauty, family and friends in the mountains--who could ask for more? I continue to pray for you, and hope you enjoy every minute. Safe and fun travels. love, annie

Unknown said...

I miss you already Siesta! Have a blessed time.

Connie Barris said...

Atlanta??? You will be right around the corner from me... you should give me a shout.. hehe

Have a safe trip