Thursday, January 03, 2008

Pray for Mission Team in Kenya

I just received this note from my nephew via my sister. Chris and the mission team from Charlotte have been taken to a safe house/convent outside of Nairobi.

Hey Mom,We're still at the convent. Its about 6:45 at night here. We're leaving here at 6:30 tomorrow morning and my flight leaves Nairobi at 9:15. See you Saturday.Love,Chris

Please pray for their safety as they travel to the Nairobi airport and home to Charlotte. They will begin traveling 6:30 Nairobi time which will be 10:30 this evening. PRAY FOR SAFETY!!

3 comments:

annette said...

Oh I pray that they made it out and are safe now, and for the Kenyans for peace amid the unrest. Keep us posted, Kathy. Love, annie

annette said...

Kathy, have you had any word from your sister? I pray all is well. Thinking of you this evening. love, Annette

Anonymous said...

Best regards to the mission team from Charlotte. I do appreciate your coming over to Kenya to make a positive change.

I do hope that the team arrived back home safely. Please let us know.
God bless
Paul.