Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Little Lima Bean

Tomorrow I am flying up to NC to visit with my daughter and SIL. I am so excited because we are going shopping for preggo clothes for K to wear while she is waiting for the Little Lima Bean to get here. We are going to spend lots of time in Pottery Barn Kids looking at nursery gear - it would just be wonderful if we had any idea if this was a girl or boy wouldn't it!?! While I am away I will be praying for Potato Chip who is staying behind - working and taking care of Walker, the dog. (he is named after G. WALKER Bush) I will also be praying, praying, praying for the team in Kenya. The news today is that everyone is healthy, they went into a school to talk to the students about AIDS, abstinence, and Christ. A prayer request is for stamina and energy - they are all exhausted from the trip over.
So please continue to pray, and I will update from NC!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Kathy, I hope your trip is the best! I am assuming that this is a your daughter who is pregnant? I know you will have a lot of fun at the Pottery Barn. Keeping all these things in prayer for you Siesta and can't wait to hear what God did on your visit. Take care my YAYA Siesta!

Connie Barris said...

Did you ever read my lima bean story??

I hated them when I was young.. so when we had them, I would hide them in my underwear.. yes.. that is gross.... and I would go to the bathroom. "Oh please, I have to go now"... and flush those nasty things....
I explained the green on my underwear as grass from the yard..

I don't eat lima's even now

Unknown said...

Will be praying and I love this blog!

Unknown said...

Hi Siesta Kathy! You home yet??