Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Just Trying to Catch Up

It is almost sunset time on the beach here - wish I was there watching....I don't even know where to start today....David is still in Africa... I had an incredible trip to NC to visit with Kaiti and Robert... Potato Chip is really experiencing some very positive happenings in her life and it is just about time - thank you God!!! ....I am still dealing with the issue of my liver problem - more on that later...I am really struggling with an issue in my BM study - Breaking Free, and I can't really think of way to come to terms with this without talking to Miss BM herself - so what do I do about that one...I am thrilled that Carolina Gal over in Texas finally decided to blog...I am so excited about new friendships that are forming through God's help and this blog thing...so I guess this is just a little teaser blog. I am going to sit late tonight in the quiet and blog away about the past week.


2 comments:

Carolinian in Texas said...

Ok....I got the hint...I will try to do better in the future. (Now that I know my password again..heehee). Want to talk about the BM thing?

Unknown said...

There is a Carolinian in Texas! Yeah!!!! I am so glad to refresh your feed and it came up bold print that something new had been added!!! Yeah, I would email Miss BM Siesta about your struggle. I loved Breaking Free and really could use to do it again. It was the first Beth Moore study I did. Look forward in your blog about it ALL!!! Your Siesta in South Carolina Donna