Thursday, May 17, 2007

Headed to the Holy City-Pralines anyone??

Soooo, today David and I are actually, really, finally going away for a fun weekend. No real agenda, no one to check on or family to see. We are hoping to spend time with some of those kindred spirits that were mentioned in an earlier blog - but if we don't that's OK, too. We are going to be together, and there just hasn't been enough time for US in the last couple of years. I opened a business instead of just retiring from the world of education, and David's career /business has taken off like the shuttle - God has so blessed us both!! Kelly is staying home with Walker - so keep them in your prayers - there have been some crazy things going on in our neighborhood. So even tho she is 21, I pray for her safety this weekend - and we all know that our Walker is NOT a guard dog!!!
Who knows we may even figure out where we want to live in 5 years.....gotta pack!!!


1 comment:

Patty said...

I love your blog. Maggie designed my blog, isn't she the best?! I wanted to visit and say hi and to say, have a great weekend!

Blessings,
Patty