Wednesday, June 11, 2008

The Sweetest Times

Thirty-something years since college, dating, weddings, children, moves, working, more college, more children, more moves,funerals, high school graduations, engagements, college graduations, wedding, grandchild, law school graduation, high school graduation....It has been all of that since my sister and I have had time away together. We met at Pawleys Island Thursday evening and spent a great weekend together!! I am so thankful for this special time together. We talked, ate, shopped, took in Sex and the City with only 11 other movie-goers, shopped, sat on the beach for hours, did a book-signing, shopped, ate, slept and talked.. So I feel blessed and thankful for an incredible weekend with my sister!!!



1 comment:

Cheryl Nichols said...

Hey girl
I know what a blessing that must have been for you both. Sounds like fun! I.m glad you got that time.
Cheryl