Friday, June 27, 2008

What is a PIP anyway??

A big thanks to Sharon/Technonana!! I LOVE music, and I have just had so much fun with this playlist. Then I find out today - that I can just play the playlist solo - just to hear all of the great music. So after updating the list AGAIN - I am always thinking of new "favorite" songs - I am listening. I have decided that in another life I would like to be a PIP!!! I went on youtube to find a great PIP video, and after laughing at this all over again - well, just enjoy!!

OH - you can stop the playlist by clicking on the little square button on the top left.

6 comments:

Phillip said...

I saw that when it aired. I love those guys. It's funny how much better Robert Downey Jr's rhythm.

annette said...

Oh I would love to be a pip! This was funny. Hope you're enjoying summer days! Love, Annette

annette said...

I am so there with the pip thing in San Antonio. We need a third! Love, Annette

Cheryl Nichols said...

Pip????

nanatrish said...

This looks so cute. Techno-Nana is the bomb! I wish I could have a hundredth of her computer savvy. A PIP would be fun.

Technonana said...

Oh yeah, Sista!!! As my mother-in-law would say "you got it goin'on"!!! Dan and I saw this when it aired too, it was just too funny... now I can watch it over and over!!!
Thanks, for the compliment!!!