Friday, June 27, 2008

The List


Die with your eyes shut and your heart open.
I just finished watching a great movie - The Bucket List. Now, I love a good movie - and this has to be it for me. This is the best movie that I have seen in a long time. I knew I would have a good cry with this one as soon as it started - but it was so worth it!! Rent it or better yet - buy it!! Start working on your Bucket List. This one is almost as good as The Ultimate Gift. If you haven't seen - find it - watch it.


4 comments:

Connie Barris said...

Hey my long time friend...

I started watching the bucket list but had a shower to give.. so I have it on order from Netflix... I can't wait.. I was so into it...

I have heard that the Ultimate gift book was awesome so I can't wait...

Hope all is well...

take care my friend
Connie

Technonana said...

Love, love the movie, Dan and I saw it at the theater, then Karen gave it to her Dad for his birthday!!! Haven't read the book, just started The Shack...Whew, it give you a lot to think about!!
Starting a new book with Susanne, Having a Mary Spirit!!
Love you!!

Unknown said...

Thanks for the review! It's always good to know others opinion of a movie. I don't get to see too many 'adult' movies ha! So, we will be sure and rent this one.

Az said...

The hubby and I watched, "The Bucket List" last week and really enjoyed it! I think we all need a list like that. :D